Coronavirus Prevention for PowerPoint and Google Slides
Free coronavirus prevention for PowerPoint and Google Slides. A template slide with 3 preventive actions to stop the spread of germs. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Unfortunately, coronavirus (Covid-19) is continuing its spread across the world. In fact, at the time we posted this template (July 2020), the daily coronavirus infections around the world trended upward.
But you can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions. Among a clearly-detailed list of advice, the World Health Organization recommends to (source):
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- (If you need to leave your house) wear a mask to avoid infecting others.
The reason why we designed this template is that you can customize it and communicate it around you. More specifically, the 3 icons symbolize these key preventative actions to help protect yourself and others. In addition, the text placeholders below each icon let you customize your message.
Once customized, print it, and use it as a poster in your workplace. Or you can just send it over to your colleagues, family, or friends. Help prevent the spread of germs.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Coronavirus Prevention for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 4 unique slides
- 2 design variants
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)