Free letter I diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Illustration of an uppercase version of the letter I. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
Letter I Diagram
The shape of this diagram is strongly inspired by the letter I. The mainline vertical segment starts and ends with a circle. And each of the two colorful circles embeds a number and an icon.
In general, you can use this letter I diagram to simply illustrate 2 ideas or concepts. Also, it will be perfect to showcase a series of two interconnected ideas.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Letter I Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)