PowerPoint Purchase Funnel
Free PowerPoint Purchase Funnel diagram. Vertical traditional 5 stage funnel with fully editable shapes. Easy to use, ready to insert in your presentation.
The purchase (or purchasing) funnel is a marketing model which describes the theoretical customer path from the moment of first contact (awareness) with your product or service to the ultimate goal of making a purchase.
The purchase funnel is also often referred to as the “customer funnel”, “marketing funnel”, or “sales funnel”.
Five key stages that represent the original / traditional purchasing funnel process. Stages from broadest to most narrow include: Awareness, Familiarity, Consideration, Purchase and Loyalty.
- The customer becomes AWARE of a brand or product/service offer at the top of the funnel
- The customer becomes FAMILIAR with a product/service.
- The customer begins then to CONSIDER a particular brand or product/service.
- The customer finally takes action (PURCHASE) based on the consideration they previously developed (that includes repurchase and advocacy).
This traditional purchase funnel is also often referred to as the AIDA model (first proposed in Bond Salesmanship by William W. Townsend in 1924): Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action.
How to customize the editable Traditional PowerPoint Purchase Funnel?
- Select the shape
- Then you can select and edit all the parts of the PPT funnel