Free SOAR analysis for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Slide template to list and describe Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, and Results. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
A SOAR Analysis is a strategic planning technique for identifying Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, and Results.
Compared to the SWOT analysis, the SOAR framework is more adapted to smaller organizations. Indeed, it is more action-oriented with a better focus on the results.
In a nutshell, we can describe the 4 elements with simple questions:
- Strengths: Where are we now? What can we build on?
- Opportunities: Where do we want to be? What are our stakeholders asking for?
- Aspirations: How will we get there? What do we care deeply about?
- Results: Did we make it? How do we know we are succeeding?
This template slide is very easy to use: just list all of your SOAR elements in each of the 4 columns,
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘SOAR Analysis’ template features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint) and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)