Free traffic light list for PowerPoint. Design illustration of a three-aspect vertical traffic signal, with a numbered list (1-3) displayed on the lights. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this traffic light list template in your presentation for various purposes:
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to illustrate 3 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show a descending/ascending process with 3 steps
- to show a progression or 3 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- for your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Traffic Light List for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)