Free 4P Marketing template for PowerPoint and Google Slides. A 4-quadrant diagram that identifies the main marketing mix components: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. Editable graphics with customizable and positionable sticky note labels.
Four components to consider for attaining competitive advantage
The Marketing Mix (aka the 4Ps Marketing Mix framework) is the combination of four important variables to consider before launching a product: Product, Price, Place & Promotion. These components help in formulating strategic decisions necessary for competitive advantage.
In simple terms, each component can be defined as the following:
- Product: a product or service offered to meet consumer interest or demand
- Price: the cost people pay for a product or service
- Place (aka the Distrbution): the process and methods by which products or services reach customers (Martin, 2014)
- Promotion: sales promotion activities like publicity, public relations, exhibition and demonstrations, etc.
Other P variables are still being discussed to complete the original framework such as People, Process, Physical Evidence, and Productivity.
In particular, this 4P Marketing Mix Template illustrates a 2×2 matrix with four quadrants. Each quadrant represents one element of the marketing mix (i.e., Product, Price, Place & Promotion).
You can use this table to illustrate the results of the Marketing Mix analysis with PowerPoint and Google Slides. Also, you can easily customize and place (drag and drop) the sticky note labels in each of the 4 quadrants.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘4P Marketing Mix Template for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with customizable and positionable sticky note labels
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)