Free cross matrix diagram with arrows for PowerPoint. Colorful design with 4 apostrophe shapes in a circular flow, and a circle in the middle. Editable graphics with icon and text placeholders.
Matrices are widely used in business or marketing to easily visualize the relationship between groups of information, most often on 2 (horizontal and vertical) binary axes.
Use this cross matrix diagram in your presentations:
- to show the relationship of components to a whole in quadrants.
- to show how 4 individual and interconnected parts form a whole.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this cross matrix diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea in a cyclical progression.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Cross Matrix Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)