Free four-letter diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Customizable matrix for 4-letter acronyms. Editable graphics with letters and text placeholder.
In business, acronyms are useful to remember a combination of keywords that define a concept or a model. In fact, acronyms are so popular in the business language that we often lose what’s really behind each letter. Indeed, we have all forgotten at least once what term stands for a specific letter.
The reality is that you can’t escape speaking the acronym language in a professional world! Let’s just list some of the most famous 4-letter abbreviations used in business (as a reminder):
- AIDA: Attention, interest, desire, action.
- GROW: Goal, current Reality, Options (or Obstacles), and Will (or Way forward).
- OGSM: Objective, Goal, Strategies, and Measures.
- PEST: Political, Economic, Socio-cultural, and Technological changes in your environment.
- SMART: Specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-bound.
- SOAR: Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations, and Results.
- SWOT: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats.
- TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed. Therefore, you can easily adapt this template to create the perfect slide that you need. We tentatively designed a variation of this diagram, so that you get a better idea of what you can do with it:
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Four-Letter Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with letters and text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)