Free hexagon infographic diagram for PowerPoint. Hexagon with rounded corners and empty hexagon shape in the center. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Use this hexagon infographic diagram in your presentations:
- to show how 6 individual and interconnected parts form a whole.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 6 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 6 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this circular diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea in a cyclical progression.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Hexagon Infographic Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)