Horizontal Numbered List for PowerPoint
Free horizontal numbered list for PowerPoint. Number one, two, three and four, merged in a horizontal banner with gradient color. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Horizontal Numbered List
Use this horizontal numbered list to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information.
More specifically, you can even use this numbered list to:
- replace the classic bulleted list of information
- show a descending/ascending process with 4 steps
- show a progression or 4 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- feature your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal Numbered List for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)