Light Bulb Diagram with 5 Layers for PowerPoint
Free light bulb diagram with 5 layers for PowerPoint. Illustration of a light bulb sliced into five (5) pieces. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
Light Bulb Diagram with 5 Layers
Use this infographic template in your presentation:
- to show 5 blocks of information
- to illustrate 5 ideas, concepts or inventions
- to show a conversion process or creative thinking
- for your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Light Bulb Diagram with 5 Layers for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)