Free arrow line alternating process for PowerPoint. 6-step horizontal alternating (serpentine) process diagram with 6 interconnected square outlines and arrow. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Arrow Line Alternating Process
Use this alternating process diagram in your presentations to show:
- 6 groups/elements of information
- a progression or 6 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- a timeline
- 6 ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Arrow Line Alternating Process for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)