Free banners with sleeves for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Illustration of 3 colorful horizontal banners (different lengths) with gray sleeves. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Use this vertical grouped list template to illustrate up to 3 ideas, concepts, non-sequential or groups of information.
More specifically, you can use these text boxes to replace the classic bulleted list of information or to feature your table of contents.
Works well with large amounts of text.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Banners with Sleeves for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)