Free bending process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Linear bent process diagram with arrows and circle shapes for each step. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
Use this bending process diagram in your presentations to show a progression or sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
The bending process graphic maximizes both horizontal and vertical display space.
This diagram can also be used for a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Bending Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)