Free cycle diagram with 5 map pins for PowerPoint. Nondirectional diagram made with 5 map pins in a circular flow and forming a 5-pointed star in the center. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Cycle Diagram with 5 Map Pins
Use this cycle diagram in your presentations:
- to show how 5 individual parts form a whole.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 5 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 5 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Cycle Diagram with 5 Map Pins for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)