Free fraction pie cycle for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Four 3/4 pie charts assembled in a circular flow. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
Use this fraction pie cycle diagram in your presentations to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. It will also be suitable to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Fraction Pie Cycle for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)