Free infographic diagram with 7 parts for PowerPoint. Rectangle or square shape divided in 7 equal parts and with 7 block arcs, or slices. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Infographic Diagram with 7 Parts
Use this infographic diagram in your presentations:
- to show how 7 individual parts form a whole.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 7 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 7 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea in a cyclical progression.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Diagram with 7 Parts for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint)
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)