Free infographic donut diagram for PowerPoint. Colorful radial diagram with 4 layers of semi circle donut shapes (or block arcs). Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Infographic Donut Diagram
Use this Infographic Donut Diagram template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show 4 groups of information
Can also be used to show the relationship of 4 elements to a central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Donut Diagram for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.