Free ladder diagram for PowerPoint. Design illustration of a green ladder with 5 steps, and shadow. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Use this ladder diagram in your presentation:
- (better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 5 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show an ascending/descending series of steps or lists of information
- to show a progression or sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from top to bottom (or the reverse)
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Ladder Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)