Free matrix diagram with arrows for PowerPoint. Colorful design with 4 arrow banners, and a circle in the middle. Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Matrix Diagram with Arrows
Use this circular matrix diagram in your presentations:
- to show the relationship of components to a whole in quadrants.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Matrix Diagram w/ Arrows for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)