Free modern text boxes for PowerPoint. Vertical set of 4 colorful banners with stalled divider shapes like tabs. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
Modern Text Boxes
Use this modern text boxes template to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information.
More specifically, you can use these text boxes to:
- replace the classic bulleted list of information
- show a descending/ascending process with 4 steps
- show a progression or 4 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- feature your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Modern Text Boxes for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint)
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.