Free modern text boxes for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Vertical box list. 3 text boxes designed with a gray sidebar and colorful left line border. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Modern Text Boxes
Use this vertical grouped list template to illustrate up to 3 ideas, concepts, non-sequential or groups of information.
More specifically, you can use these text boxes to replace the classic bulleted list of information or to feature your table of contents.
Works well with large amounts of text.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Modern Text Boxes for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)