Free 5 arrow pentagons diagram for PowerPoint. 5 vertical arrow (pentagon shape) banners pointing to text boxes. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Use this 5 arrow pentagons diagram template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replacing the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 5 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show groups of information
- to compare ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘5 Arrow Pentagons Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)