Free horizontal banners diagram for PowerPoint. Design illustration of three (3) horizontal banners with folded edges, on a central pole. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Horizontal Banners Diagram
Use this banners diagram template for various purposes:
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to illustrate 6 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show a descending/ascending process with 3 steps
- to compare ideas or concepts
- for your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal Banners Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.