Free text box process for PowerPoint. Illustration of three (3) text shapes with a horizontal arrow on top (with folded effect) and shadow. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
This template is adapted for large amounts of text.
Use this versatile text box process template for various purposes:
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to illustrate up to 3 ideas, concepts
- to show 3 groups of information
- to compare ideas or concepts
- to show a progression or 3 steps in a task, process, or workflow
You can also use these text boxes as pricing tables, or even as a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Text Box Process for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)