Free horizontal text boxes for PowerPoint. Illustration of four (4) banners with a folded effect, horizontally aligned. Editable graphics with number, text and icon placeholders.
Use this versatile Horizontal Text Boxes template for various purposes:
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts
- to show 4 groups of information
- to compare ideas or concepts
- to show a progression or 4 steps in a task, process, or workflow
You can also use these text boxes as pricing tables, or even as a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal Text Boxes for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)