Free timeline with text boxes for PowerPoint. 5-step timeline diagram with a horizontal line (on top), and colorful text boxes with arrow (below). Editable graphics with years/dates, text and icon placeholders.
Timeline with Text Boxes
Use this timeline diagram in your presentations to show:
- a list of events in chronological order
- a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- 5 groups/elements of information
- 5 ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Timeline with Text Boxes for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with years/dates, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)