Free multi-layer diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Diagram designed with folded banners and a horizontal central banner. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
It can be sometimes tricky to find the right graphic to illustrate your ideas! Good news: this new diagram might be the one that will suit your specific needs.
Two elements with 4 layers are folded over a horizontal gray banner.
This can be used to illustrate 2 main ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Multi-Layer Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)