Free timeline with alternating arrows for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 4-step horizontal process diagram designed with alternating up and down ribbon arrows. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Use this diagram in your presentations to show a timeline to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
This horizontal process diagram can also be used for a progression or 4 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from left to right. Also great to showcase 4 ideas and concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Timeline with Alternating Arrows for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)