Free 3D cross matrix for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colorful 3D rotated cross with 4 parts. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
3D Cross Matrix
Use this illustration to show the relationship of components to a whole in quadrants. This four-quadrant matrix diagram can be used for business or marketing matrices like BCG, SWOT, Ansoff…
Also, it will be perfect to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘3D Cross Matrix for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)