Free template for PowerPoint with 4 image and text placeholders. 4 vertical graphics with picture, title and description.
4 Image Placeholders
Use this template with image (picture) placeholders to showcase your portfolio, or to present your team.
The presentation theme uses the slide master. To use this template, you have 2 alternatives:
- You want to use it with the PresentationGO theme: click the icon in the middle of the picture placeholder and select your own image or photo. Or just drag and drop your photo.
- You want to use it with your own theme: go to View >> Slide Master, and copy/paste the image and text placeholders into your own (slide master) theme. Then come back to Normal view to use it.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘4 Image Placeholders for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Uses Slide Master
- Ready to use template with text and image placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
The photos shown in the preview are used for illustrative purposes only and are not included in the PowerPoint document. You can still find the photo(s) on Pixabay:
Comments are closed.