Free alternating process with curved arrows for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 5-step alternating horizontal process diagram with curved up and down arrows. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
Alternating Process with Curved Arrows
Use this horizontal alternating process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
This diagram can also be used for a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Alternating Process w/ Curved Arrows for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)