Free carousel diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Cycle diagram designed with hexagon shapes placed in a circular flow and with perspective. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
9 hexagons with different sizes are positioned in a cycle and a perspective visual effect. You can embed text in the main shapes, that is to say, 3 or (up to) 5.
This can be used to illustrate ideas or concepts, with a central main idea (i.e., in the biggest hexagon).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Carousel Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)