Free funnel diagram with 4 layers for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Illustration of a funnel with 4 stages and down arrows. Editable graphics with icons, percentage, and text placeholders.
Funnel Diagram with 4 Layers
Use this funnel diagram design in your presentations to show interconnected, or hierarchical relationships of 3 or 4 elements with the largest component on the top and narrowing down.
This graphics is suitable to represent a descending sequence of 3 to 4 stages, tasks, or events, or to show conversion.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Funnel Diagram with 4 Layers for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, percentage, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)