Free infographic cycle diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colored graphic design of a square cycle diagram made with 4 pipes and hub elbows. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this circular diagram to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. Can also be used to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts, or as a matrix.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Cycle Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)