Free January 2020 calendar for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Blank printable and editable monthly calendar template. 2 versions: week starts Sunday and Monday.
Well-organized layout: you can easily add your own information on the main table. And on the bottom, insert your comments or notes (text placeholder), and visualize the next month (i.e., February 2020).
This calendar slide template for the month of January 2020 is great to organize your schedule and tasks or also for your project planning. Either to print or to insert in your presentation document.
Additionally, it is designed with the Table feature: the January 2020 calendar template is fully editable calendar template, then very easy to edit and to customize.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘January 2020 Calendar for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ template features:
- 2 unique pre-designed slides: week starts Sunday or Monday
- Ready-to-use template with text placeholder for your comments, and a preview of the next month
- Completely editable and easy to customize – designed with the Table function
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Arial Black (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)