Free Porter’s Five Forces template for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Ready-to-use template to assess and clearly visualize your level of competition. Editable graphics.
Porter’s five forces: a classic method to assess the competitive environment
Porter’s five forces analysis is a well-known framework to analyze the level of competition within an industry and business strategy development. And understanding your competition is a key factor in order to implement the appropriate strategy.
The five forces Porter identified are the:
- Threat of new entrants
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of customers (buyers)
- Threat of substitute products or services
- Intensity of competitive rivalry
Overall, this is an interesting method to evaluate qualitatively a firm’s strategic position.
And because this framework works like a checklist, this template will come in very handy. Indeed, you can easily customize the editable sticky note labels, drag and drop them on the column of choice. It’s like posting sticky notes on a board!
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Porter’s Five Forces Template for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with positionable sticky note labels
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)