Free serpentine process diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 5-step diagonal process diagram designed with 3 quarters doughnut pie charts, connected in a sinuous flow. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Serpentine Process for Diagram
Use this process diagram in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from top-left to bottom-right. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as well as for 5 ideas and concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Serpentine Process for Diagram PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)