Free SMART Goals and 3D blocks for PowerPoint and Google Slides. SMART acronym template with horizontal colorful 3D-effect banners, and right arrows. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this business acronym template in your presentations to explain how to set the goals and objectives. It will help you have more control over your SMART goal setting.
SMART is a mnemonic acronym, sometimes considered as a tool or a framework used to guide the development of measurable goals and objectives. Typically accepted criteria are as follows (source: Wikipedia):
- S for Specific: strategic
- M for Measurable
- A for Achievable: agreed, attainable, action-oriented, ambitious, aligned with corporate goals
- R for Relevant: realistic, resourced, reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based
- T for Time-bound (or “timely”): time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive, timeframe
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘SMART Goals and 3D Blocks for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)