Free sphere matrix for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colorful 3D sphere, with 4 parts (2×2 cells) and icons. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this diagram to show the relationship of components to a whole in quadrants. This four-quadrant matrix diagram is perfect to be used for business or marketing matrices like BCG, SWOT, Ansoff…
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Sphere Matrix for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 6 unique slides
- Light layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)