Free 3D stacked rings diagram for PowerPoint. Four (4) piled-up 3D rings on a vertical pole. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this diagram with rings in your presentations to illustrate up to 4 levels or stages of a vertical process.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘3D Stacked Rings Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)