Stacked Rings Diagram for PowerPoint
Free stacked rings diagram for PowerPoint. Six (6) piled-up 3D rings with numbers. Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Stacked Rings Diagram
Great diagram to illustrate up to 6 levels or stages of a vertical process.
Use this infographic in your presentation to illustrate ranked elements (from 1 to 6), winning concepts or products, successful ideas, relative performance (for example).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Stacked Rings Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)