Free 8 banners menu for PowerPoint. 4 horizontal numbered banners on the left side and 4 on the right, connected to a circle in the middle. Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Use this 8 banners menu template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replacing the classic bulleted list of information
- for you table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 8 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show groups of information
- to compare ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘8 Banners Menu for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)