Free 8 stripes infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 8 horizontal banners (4 on the left and 4 on the right) and a rounded rectangle in the center. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
8 Stripes Infographic
Use this template as a list for 8 (or 4) elements, or for your table of contents.
It can also be used as a diagram showing the relation of 8 elements to a central concept or idea.
Alternatively, insert it in your slides to compare 2 sets of information (left vs. right)
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘8 Stripes Infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons -or numbers, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)