Free 4 shields with information for PowerPoint. 4 colorful horizontally-aligned shields. Editable graphics with text and chart placeholders.
Use these 4 Shields with Information template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replacing the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show 4 groups of information
- to compare 4 ideas or concepts
Use this infographic in your presentation as a metaphor for protection, security, safety.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘4 Shields with Information for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)