Free horizontal list for PowerPoint. 4 rounded-corner banners horizontally aligned. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
The top shapes are designed to contain icons.
Use this horizontal list template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replacing the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show groups of information
- to compare ideas or concepts
You could also add arrows between the shapes for a timeline or to show a progression through stages.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal List for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint)
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)