Alternating Triangle Process for PowerPoint
Free triangle alternating process diagram for PowerPoint. 5-step horizontal process diagram with 5 up and down rounded-corner triangles. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Alternating Triangle Process
Use this process diagram in your presentations to show:
- 5 groups/elements of information
- a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- a timeline
- 5 ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Alternating Triangle Process for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)