Free horizontal timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Infographic timeline designed with five text blocks, in an alternating flow. Editable graphics with dates, icons, and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal timeline design in your presentations as a timeline, to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
Also great to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow (just replace the dates by a numbered list, for example).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal Timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with dates, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)