Free infographic timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Alternating timeline diagram with 5 stages. Each step is designed with incomplete arcs and u/down vertical lines. Editable graphics with dates, icons (or numbers), and text placeholders.
Use this alternating timeline design in your presentations as a timeline, to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
Also great to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, (alternating) process, or workflow (just replace the icons by numbers, for example).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with dates, icons (or numbers), and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Watch how we designed this Infographic Timeline for PowerPoint!