Free arrow process and target template for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Horizontal arrow hitting the bullseye. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this process diagram in your presentations to show a progression, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order (i.e., as a timeline).
The target is designed with the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Arrow Process and Target for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)