Free arrow process and target template for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Horizontal arrow hitting the bullseye. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Arrow Process and Target
The target is designed with the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint.
Use this process diagram in your presentations to show a progression, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order (i.e., as a timeline).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Arrow Process and Target for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)